SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMME
Vanished World offers specific Activity Days to young people and parents during each of the three mid-term School Holidays. Located in Duntroon, Vanished World is some 35 minutes’ drive from Oamaru:
Most activities will require parent involvement to provide transport and supervision.
- Our focus will be on “Family Activities” across the younger age groups. (Pre-school, Primary and Intermediate School age children.)
- We work in with the Duntroon Blacksmith to add variety to the day’s activities.
- A financial charge is necessary to cover materials and volunteer costs.
|Holiday Period||Activity Focus||Status|
|Wed 13th July & Thurs 21st July||Rock Identification + Rock Cycle + Visit Elephant Rocks||$10 per child|
|Oct 1 – Oct 16 2022||Microscope Use – Slide preparation||Pending|
|Apr 7 – Apr 23 2023||Life in a Wetland||Pending|
|July 1 – July 16 2023||Pest Control in your backyard||Pending|
|Sep 23 – Oct 8 2023||Neighbourhood bird life||Pending|
Please note that the Activity Focus may change due to the availability of instructors.
Rock Ientification + Rock Cycle + Visit Elephant Rocks Activity – Wednesday 13th and Thursday 21st July
- Programme runs from 10 am to 3 pm
- Lunch hour + use of Duntroon School plyaground: 12 noon to 1pm
- Please txt, phone or email your name, attendance day and group size to 027 4312024 / firstname.lastname@example.org